First Impressions count! Any major repairs are best completed prior placing your home on the market. Cosmetic changes such as new carpet and painting, can enhance your property and increase its value. When listing your property for sale, I will help you prepare you for the changes and transitions you will be going through, especially if you have been in your home for several years.
Bea Newhall goes go all-out for you to make selling your home as stress-free as possible. Please read the following 7 Super Strategies For Home Sellers to familiarize yourself with the step-by-step process of selling your home.
7 Super Strategies For Home Sellers!
1. Getting the best possible price for your home is a team effort between seller and agent.
2. Choosing when to put your home on the market should be discussed with your Realtor. There are many factors that come into play in determining when to put your home on the market. Timing is everything!
3. Curb appeal! First impressions are the key to the successful sale of your home. Clean up debris in your front and back yard. Taking good care of your yard, potted plants and flowers is a smart idea.
4. Inside cleaning can enhance your home’s best features. Wash the windows so potential buyers can see that incredible view. Clean the carpets especially if you have any pets. Kitchen and bathrooms should be clean with only a few items on the counters.
5. Fix-it! Repairs, replacing, painting should be something you discuss with your agent. Deciding what needs to be done and how long it will take can be the deciding factors as to when to put your home on the market and at what price.
6. De-clutter it! Clean and organized closets can appear to have more storage space. Rearranging furniture to make a particular area look bigger may seem to have a more finished look and can be appealing to prospective buyers.
7. Set the stage! With the help of your agent you can stage your home to create a visual masterpiece that will wow prospective buyers.