Last Updated: 2/08/21
Here at beanewhallrealestate.com, we take privacy seriously and will only use your personal information with your consent to engage with you.
What are cookies?
- When you load a website in your web browser it saves small pieces of data, kept in text files, stored on your computer or other device called a cookie.
- Cookies ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
These cookies cannot be rejected:
- [__cfduid] used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.
- You will always be given the opportunity to opt-in to or reject cookies unnecessary to the functioning of this website as outlined in this policy.
- Statistic cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. We do not currently collect statistics on our visitors.
Manage Your Cookies
- When you submit a query through our contact form, we collect your name (first, last, or both – your choice!) and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
- We may also retain email correspondence on our server and in our email client for future reference.
- We use Gmail to manage our email.
- We host our website through SiteGround.
Links to Other Websites
- Pages on this website may contain links to other websites.
- We do not host comments on this website.
- We do not share or sell your data with third-parties.
- We do use some WordPress plugins on this website that may pass data, including personal information, to external servers to process.
- We only use WordPress plugins that are hosted by WordPress.org, which clearly prohibits tracking of users without their explicit consent.
Your Data Rights
- If you have submitted any personal data on our website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- If we ever become aware of a security breach that impacts the personal data we hold about you, we will notify you within 72 hours of learning of said breach.
- You can view, update, download or delete your personal data at any time by request through our contact form.